It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Glenn S. Gerstell

Sir, I would appreciate it if you could take a closer look at what your dirty NSA agents are doing to me in San Antonio Texas. You have dozens upon dozens of agents being flown into San Antonio from Colorado and the American tax payers are paying for this they are paying for your agents to be staying in motels and hotels for years, not months not weeks years and they are lying as they say they are conducting a investigation what they are doing is consorting in espionage. They are collecting criminals to stalk, harass, terriorize, and assualt me. They find it funny that I am on the streets with no money, no food, no shelter, no safety, All the things you take for granted that your agents have taken from me.

Allow me to supply you with pictures of your dirty agents and let's see if you actually do your job and stop all the crimes being committed against me.


No comments:

Post a Comment