It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 15, 2020

First Presbyterian Church of San Antonio

Many employees are foreign agents and others are simply colluding with dirty city officials.
Becky in pastorial services. She calls herself a Pastor how sweet is that? NOT.
I am going to allow the agents to lay out all the crimes she is guilty of. You see I am not the only target of this church, many they have attacked and they are loaning rooms and halls of the church to dirty NSA who have come to town attacking our democracy and committing serious crimes of Treason and that is why all the individuals of this church are arrogant enough to think they will be getting away with their crimes. Sorry the entire world will know that you are not of God and more like of the Devil. I am sorry there are truly good people in this church I am having an upset angry day and the blog will be my therapy today.
I will point out who are NOT good people at this church and let us all pray for them as they move their way closer to prison and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
 Today I talked to this man and he must have been instructed to pull my story out of me because that is what he did. He informed me of all things I am well aware of and things I practice on a daily basis and he clearly does not at all.
He was patronizing, condescending, he attempted to create guilt and condemnation and he told me that I need to forgive people to release myself from anger. You don't drink from the cup I drink from and you never will. You are self absorbed and cruel man. When I asked him if he was born here and if he was attacking our democracy I got a strange response. Maybe he is, I don't know the agents only told me about Becky the enemy of state. This holier than thou man walked away from me whispering to a young named Jake that I was crazy and don't believe anything she just said. Suit yourself you have just become guilty of slander and deframation of character and I will forgive you the moment you are prosecuted for your crimes.
When I told him of the collusion of crimes of KRL, he seemed worried and shocked that I was aware of the things they are really doing. Light bulb I am not the only victim of KRL and he is fully aware of how they attack people as a favor to dirty city officials and foreign agents like himself.
When I told him my Mayor story he feels NO WAY did his buddy RON do that. Well the agents will present it all in a court of law and I made several videos of the sick Mayor attacking me abusing the system and then laughing in my face as I stood there asking to speak to him after I had gone more than 5 days without food. Ron was well aware he was in my phone doing this watching and listening.
Yes Mitchell I must be crazy right? You have a rude awakening coming and the country is not going to be at all happy that foreign agents are abusing the churches that should not be receiving federal grants.

No comments:

Post a Comment