It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

ETI Taxi and Limousines

In January 2020 the foreign agent that owns this company was told to take his taxi's and linousines off the road and he did so for about two weeks. I don't know how much money he lost playing this game with dirty CIA and NSA but he is going to need every red cent he can get his hands on because not only will the DOJ be bringing him into a court of law but I have my own lawsuit against this monster. The whole objective of taking the cabs and linos off the road was an effort to Gas Light me into believing that the company had finally been closed after all the crimes he has committed and all the crimes his employees have committed and it is a mountain of crimes.
As if it isn't bad enough that this man employs foreign agents and he is fully aware of it, he was playing games with my employment.
He was telling me I owed on my lease when I did not owe. I would make payments and it would not be entered in the system.
He told his dispatch they were not allowed to give me any fares it would go to all other drives and I would get no calls.
He arranged accidents while I was driving taxi he did this three times that I know of to me, and I am sure there were several accidents that I do not know were arranged. Dirty SAPD would find criminals to agree to these accidents, I had one young man run a red light in front of me I barely touched his bumper however we pulled over and exchanged information. I informed dispatch what happened and then I had the owner screaming at me that I needed to call officers. It was a fender bender and everyone knows that you exchange information and complete an accident report at your continence for insurance purposes. He pulled me into the cab company office and was yelling at me because the driver that ran the red light did not have a current drivers licence and no insurance that covered him. The car he was driving did not belong to him. How is any of this my fault or my responsibility? Mike the owner of ETI is a sick man. He arranged this accident and several others knowing that I would have a passenger in the back of the taxi. You feel safe getting in San Antonio Taxi's? You won't when I am finished with the very long list of what this company and two others have been conspiring in for years.
Some of the accidents that are planned are not only to sabotage me and other drivers but this is also a method of getting rid of finders and witnesses that could testify against all these foreign agents and dirty cops.
I parked my Taxi at a restaurant on the river walk and I took a long walk on the river walk while I was doing this criminals were sent to monkey with my brakes. I promise you the Owner, Mike was well aware of what was happening. He always put me in the worst Taxi's he had the ones that were ready for retirement. They loosened the brake pads to the point they made a huge noise metal to metal. The passengers were concerned and I knew exactly what was wrong. I only waited a day to take it in for repair. Stop to imagine if they had cut the lines and I was driving people around in this death trap by design. Not only is he endangering drivers, passengers, he is endangering the lives of all other drivers on the road. That is how sick Mike the owner of ETI taxi is.
I have another dozen stories like these he did a lot.
When he decided that he needed to know where I was every second of the day I gave him the contact information of Officer Christopher Dech who knows where I am every second of the day. He contacted him and he was asked to cooperate with an investigation. Mike agreed to cooperate and when I threatened to sue I was recorded by my ex husband and Joaquin Castro and it was given to Mike. You see the statement I made was art of war and it was designed to protect myself as they were all threatening me. They threatened to have me fired and they threatened to damn my character. I have no ability to sue the man even though he has committed a mountain of crimes against me. He then decided he was no longer going to cooperate with the investigation into the Castro Brother, and McManus crimes and he is now helping them to commit very serious crimes against our democracy and he has helped to cause the deaths of finders. Don't even get me started on how many lives he has endangered all those people thinking they are safe riding in his auto's that have been purposely tampered with.

No comments:

Post a Comment