It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Episcopal Church

A strange morning Poison Coffee Nancy is still there and there were 50 new minions or perhaps they are minions I have not seen in a long time.
The coffee is still making me sick and I hear others saying that their gut hurts. It is effecting others they simply don't know what is causing the problem. The employees are still playing games trying to make me believe I have been gas lighted about the poison coffee. Wouldn't it be easier to replace the coffee with something that is not toxic?
I walked around the neighborhood and the people in the line tried to attack me about walking away that is because they were instructed to do this.
Pictures were taken they won't be here because my phone is being blocked by the dirty NSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment