It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dirty SAPD Officers and CIA agents

Every evening when I fall asleep at the church dirty SAPD officers, CIA agents and NSA agents, show up where I am. They take from me whatever they can without waking me up. Last night it was my scarf, two evenings before that they took a sweater and a baseball cap. Ten days ago they took all my food in a bag. Then they had a bunch of foreign agents from Korea walking around with the same bag they had stolen from me.
The bag was a lifetime fitness bag and lifetime fitness is full of foreign agents and dirty US trader agents from our NSA and CIA that have no business being here.
Just take good look at the child mentality levels of these agents who we have entrusted the safety of our nation to. They are nothing but a children. The NSA agents that are arriving in our city are drunks. At 2pm you can find them downtown DRUNK. A bunch of drunks are in charge of our National Security, I promise you they are not securing anything they are animals who are attacking our country and they have our NSA filled with foreign agents as we move closer to the New World Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment