It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 7, 2020

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez


this monster decided she was going to help with the attack on me she was trolling all my accounts and contacting criminal friends in texas to join in on attacking me. She is aware that I am an innocent mother fighting for her children who are trapped in abuse. She will be held accountable for my children's abuse. She was unlawfully accessing my phones. She may still be in the phones I don't know I simply started ignoring the psycho. 
This is a sociopath and every word out of her mouth is a lie. She has no heart for my children and she will not have any heart for your children. She is destroying the land of the free. Turning it into the land of fear. 
She claims to care about global warming and she is flying monthly on a plane 

Sorry Nancy she has to go
 

No comments:

Post a Comment