It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 20, 2017

The calls to CAM ministries will not go unnoticed

I am well aware you called CAM ministries and told the older gentleman at the desk that he should not help me based on the fact I do not have a drivers' license or any photo ID, of I don't because you dirty SAPD officers and the Castro Brothers have all my IDs.
I was able to get their help with a little struggle perhaps you would like to call CAM back and scold them for helping me. Perhaps the Castro Brothers and their friends the dirty SAPD officers would like to crucify CAM for adhering to their mission statement and helping those in need.
Your being watched and all is being recorded and you will be judged you just remember my lord is so much bigger than you and your evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment