It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 20, 2017

Hope House Ministries Complaint

Here's is the amassing thing this is not the first time the Castro Brothers have done this and because they have gotten away with it so many times they just keep doing it. I was locked in my home with no food as Flores returned night after night attempting to gain entry to shoot me and on July 18th I went to church on Blanco rd to use their food pantry and they were called and told to shut the pantry which they did do. These men were literally trying to starve me to death to cover their crimes.

Watch closely as these complaints disappear as if they were never filed I promise the Castro Brothers won't disappoint they have been doing this for years.




No comments:

Post a Comment