It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 20, 2017

Salvation Army November 13th to 20th

The Salvation Army was contacted long before I got there on November 13th and even though it clearly states in their policies and procedures that each member gets a blanket and towel I did not receive these items. Gee they were all out with all the donations and grant monies this organization can not seem to supply the items listed in their hand book? It was so very evident what was happening when I watched towels and blankets being handed to other members.
I thought Rebecca was having a bad day on November 15th as she screamed at me across the mess hall telling me I was not allowed to take coffee out of the dinning hall. I was no where near the exit and I was trying to get to my table to drink the coffee when I was verbally accosted.
November 17th once another staff member in the mess hall verbally accosting me yelling I can't take food from the dinning hall. Isn't it odd that I watched three members leave before me taking their food with them. Yes this staff member was aware that they were taking items out of the mess hall as the cameras will revel. This staff member was giving me the evil eye from the moment I walked in and as I attempted to converse with her she was not cordial and polite not even professional in the least.
Once again we have an organization claiming to help the community claiming to be Christians and what they is the co-hearts of the Castro Brothers helping these men to commit official oppression and to single out a woman they have been attacking for years.  When phone calls and text messages were being sent to these employees instructing them to attack me and attempt to find me guilty of violating rules that I simply was not violating. I am sure it will not be hard to get copies and records of these communications and see the Dirty SAPD officers and Castro Brothers in action. My civil rights are violated all over this city and it will be announced. I will not go quietly into the night and I will be asking the Salvation Army publicly why they think it is ok to violate the privacy act of 1974 along with many other crimes they committed.



No comments:

Post a Comment