It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 20, 2017

Castro Brothers Staff

This case is now coming to a close and the mountains of evidence are being gathered, collected and organized for a court of law. As this happens the staff of Congressman Castro and Secretary Castro will be charged with accessory to these crimes. The women who called me several times from Congressman Castro's office and lied to me should have known better but apparently they do whatever the congressman tells them to do even when he is telling them to break the law. Will you all be having a happy holiday with your families? I will not be seeing my family because of the Castro Brothers and the crimes they have committed against me because as long as they continue to attack me and commit crimes to attack me the FBI and CIA will continue to leave me out here baiting them acting as a minnow on a hook. Even though I will not be able to see my family and have a safe place to hide from these men it will bring me great solace to  see their staff brought to justice and charged with the crimes they have committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment