It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 27, 2017

CPS Energy employee helping the Castro Brothers


I have been having trouble with CPS billing since January 2015 and I have continuously visited the San Pedro office and the corp office to clear these matters up. I knew full well that they could look at my accounts and see which of their employees had been touching my account for more than two years and making paid bills pop up as unpaid.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT CHIEF MCMANUS WORKED AT CPS WHEN HE BECAME MONEY HUNGRY AND FICKLE ABOUT BEING CHIEF.......AND THE WOMEN WHOM HE WAS HELPING CASTRO BROTHERS THROUGH UNDER THE BUS IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CPS BILLING....GEE COULD THERE BE A CONNECTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment