It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Call from the Chief's office

So I did receive a call from an employee of the Chief's office and sorry can't remember his name.

He confirmed that SGT Gilliam is no longer working in the Chief's office. So why just two hours ago did I have the young woman working the front desk at headquarters telling me that it would be SGT Gilliam contacting me from the Chief's office? Who is lying?

I feel that I should be told where this man is considering he threatened me and I do not feel safe.

He was there at the statue removal thing at Travis Park and he was defiantly still a staff member of the Chief's Office at that time and in fact they sent him into my general vicinity in the hope I may confront him and be loud. When you all thought you were setting me up for failure in the hopes I would be rude, loud, and possibly threatening who do you suppose was watching?
And please explain to me what I would have to gain by even having a civil conversation with this man let alone having an uncivilized conversation with this man? I assure you there was nothing for me to gain.

I don't think SGT Gilliam is no longer working there because when I was locked in my home and I called to talk to him after they finally stopped Flores from returning to my home I was told Gilliam was out of the office right after I had been lied to and told FBI had removed him from his position because they were using their lovely gas lighting techniques to confuse me and it worked for a minute it isn't going to work now Chief and it doesn't matter if you removed that man let me remind you of Martinez and Kasberg that you sent to my home yourself. They were repeating over and over again that you sent them yourself and they were boasting about being your right hand men. That's what you told them to get them to violate policies,procedures and the oath they took as they followed unlawful orders.
You think you are working yourself towards plausible deniability and that ship sailed when those two officers stood in my living room calling you telling you that I did not answer any of the questions correctly and they couldn't take me do to the answers I gave. Then Kasberg said to Martinez "The Chief just said we have to take her in and we are taking her to behavioral health".



No comments:

Post a Comment