It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November 28th and 27th

Chief McManus told me on Friday that he would be calling me on Monday November 27th of course the call never happened. Before he said he would call he told me to call his office of course I have done this many times since I was first locked in my house because a police officer was trying to kill me. I never got him or SGT. Gilliam on the phone just excuses and yesterday and today when I called the Chief's office once again I was unable to get either of these men on the phone.
Monday at approx. 1400 hours I went to headquarters to talk to the chief and the young man working the desk was placed on hold for more than 6 minutes when he finally was able to talk to someone they said that the Chief was not even in his office. Why would it take more than six minutes to find out the Chief was not in the building?
Today I was at headquarters at approximately 0900 hours and the same young man told me that I need an appointment and that yesterday they informed him I did not have an appointment. I informed him that it was the Chief himself that told me to talk to him on Monday and that conversation was recorded. He told me that he would call me himself and that is recorded. Low and behold he never called and he refused to see me when I went in. I sat waiting anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes at which time I was typing to myself into my phone.
I was upset with the young man at the desk because he had been rude and cold, so I worked through it and decided not to take it personally because chances are he probably gets reamed and ripped apart when calling the Chiefs office for people who walk in off the street. Although I am not someone simply walking in off the street I had an invitation. However this young man doesn't know that nor does he understand my story, in an effort for self preservation I can not say I wouldn't do the same as him.
After my long wait a young lady called me up to the window and amazingly enough she repeated my own words in my face. Well you have to understand there are millions of people in this city and he can not respond to all those people who walk in here off the street. Gee how very coincidental that is what I had just typed into my phone. Thanks for the confirmation Chief I knew you were in my phone but you just had the audacity to use my own words back at me. I am pretty sure your station in life is much higher than mine yet you are using my words. I do enjoy all this spoon feeding I am doing for you. 
Then she informed me that the Sergeant would be calling me back. THE Sergeant? I knew she was referring to Gilliam the man who did this to me with the Chief's consent. (I love micro expressions), I told her that it was the Chief who said he would talk to me himself, and it was the Chief who ordered officers to do the things they have done to me and it is up to him to own what has done. Well the Chief can't talk to everyone.
Well i am not everyone I am the one who's life he ruined to cover his crimes and the crimes of his officers. Then it accrued to me how many of me are out there? How many victims who have suffered similar fates do to the law breaking and amoral ways of the Chief? I want to know.....I will find out ...
Then his female officer told me that it would probably be SGT Gilliam that would be calling.
I came to SAC and was circled by two officers when I got here and before coming to the blog I called the Chief's office to save SGT Gilliam the trouble of calling. The woman in the Chief's office I talked to told me that SGT Gilliam is now working in another area. It sounded like to me that SGT Gilliam is no longer working in the Chief's Office. So why did the female officer at headquarters tell me that it probably would be SGT Gilliam and now I am being told SGT Gilliam no longer works in the Chief's office? Anyone find that strange.
Why does it take 15 to 20 minutes for the staff at headquarters to figure out that the Chief is in a meeting and he is supposedly not in the building?  Is the Chief Office that large that the staff can not look around and see weather or not the man is in the Office anyone else finding this strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment