It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Original Mexican Restaurant

I was employed by the Original last year and I enjoyed working with them. You will see in this blog how members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign sending their members into the restaurant to harass me. Also each time I would be working outside I would see various individuals taking pictures of me for no good reason.
While I worked there I saw signs of management singling me out and treating me in an odd and unfair manner, at the time I wrote it off as immature behavior by young people but during reflection it looks as though the Castro Brothers and their friends were influencing this behavior.
Early this year I was sowt out by the staff of the Original to come back to work. I always intended on going back and was about to do so when I was locked in my house by Officer Flores' unstable behavior.
Today I went back to the original to regain my previous employment and was rejected. Sanchez the manager seemed to know I did not have my social security card before he even asked for that information. Of course the Castro Brothers know I do not have it considering the fact they are the ones who sent one of their minions to steel it from me.
Mr Sanchez said that he does not feel that I am employable and he even went so far as to say that he is fully staffed for the holidays. What he doesn't know is that I talked to one of his currant staff who told me they are short staffed and hiring at this time. It's obvious I am being rejected do to phone calls made by the Castro Brothers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment