It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 20, 2017

On November 16th Hope House Ministries

On November 16th I walked across downtown to visit Hope House Ministries to utilize their services I called first and because I called first my ex husband and the Castro Brothers knew where I was going. They called Hope House Ministries and asked them to please deny me services I was looking for. The gate was open but no one would come to the door and no one would answer the phone.
This is a christian organization with a mission statement of helping the community and those in need however this week they look more like non Christians who are helping corrupt politicians.
Reports will be filed about this organization and I will return so they can lie to me about why they are not helping me. I want to remind everyone that a cold front moved into Texas and I am without warm clothing and why am I without anything warm to wear or a blanket? Because the Castro Brothers and the dirty SAPD officers helping them have paid criminals to steel everything I own including and not limited to the IDs, social security cards, birth certificate, and everything else I owned. I believe they were most concerned about the journals that documented every step through this adversity and the details about the criminals that were paid by the Castro Brothers to attack me and violate me finding themselves guilty of Official Oppression and the convicts were guilty of assault and criminal solicitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment