It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

SAPD still harassing and no one stopping them

I returned to San Antonio on November 13th and as I walked into town several SAPD officers were following me.

Leaving Devine
I walked along I 35 late at night and I was followed and watched closely by an Lytle officer as I walked this officer watched me get into a big rig that was sent to me in my path. I am sure this Officer then shred that information with whoever it was that contacted him instructing him to follow and watch me. It was approximately

I arrived in SA this morning and was walking toward this destination. At 0300 I was on pleasanton ave sitting at a bus stop in front of a school. An officer was called because three young people had climbed the fence and were playing on the playground. He was not competent enough to catch the trespassers but he did spot me and became a scout. Shortly after he pulled away from my location there were minions all over me circling me and asking if I wanted a ride two of them asked if I wanted to have sex for money. Of course all these men will get away with these crimes because it is SAPD officers asking them to do it. I was sitting at a bus stop on flores and a man named Rubin in a wheel chair came to the bus stop. He gave me money and he told me he didn’t work on Wednesday and he wanted to me to come over. There were two pick up trucks circling the bus stop while Rubin was there one was a white pick up with a logo on the door and the other was a large man with a bald head in a black pick up who made it a point to wave each time he passed.  Rubin works at the Wyndam on peacon and martin and he shared that he has befriended many SAPD officers with this job. Apparently he also does favors for them as well Rubin continuously tried to get me to agree to sex and offered me 20 dollars he I allowed him to touch and view my body. I spent 20 minutes pushing Rubin's’ hands off me and gave him hugs that he insisted on. He tried kissing me and kept using the same worn out lines all minions use nice legs, your strong, my legs were covered by pants a obvious instruction was given for this tactic. 
#tags

No comments:

Post a Comment