It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November 15th M

Minion Rubin in the wheel chair that works at the Wyndam Hotel told me to meet him because he gets out of work at 1430.
He was surprised and extremely nervous to see me. I told him he could give me the money he said he would give me. He tried to get rid of me and I followed him. He had made a phone call to I don't know asking the person on the other end where they were. I followed him from a distance from Walgreen's to the corner of Crockett and Navarro I informed him that I could and may file criminal solicitation charges he was clearly upset. You see that is called guilt.
There was an SAPD officer sitting across from the NIX hospital watching this whole exchange and when Rubin was giving me ten dollars he made it a point to pull his wheel chair is the line of site of this SAPD officer. I am very sure that this SAPD officer sitting across from the NIX hospital at 1500 is the very same SAPD officer that sent Rubin at me soliciting me for sex and touching my body when I continuously told him not to and I didn't want him touching me. 
I wonder what this SAPD officer is going to claim that I have done wrong with his buddy pal?
As I was walking away from Rubin he was telling me a rude and bruff manner he didn't appreciate what I had said to him and he felt that I was mean to him. First it is about time I get mean with these men that are violating me.
I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him and said I did not appreciate the criminal solicitation and I most certainly didn't appreciate him touching my body over and over again and I had to keep moving his hands off my body he better learn to respect NO means NO.
Officer Watcher I will be finding out who you are......correction someone of more authority than I will be finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment