It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 20, 2017

November 3rd 2017 at the San Antonio College Campus at approximently 0715


Stole everything I had
45 minutes ago members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign followed me and when I sat down at a picinic table I fell asleep because I have been awake for three days. They took my bag from me and that is the remainder of my possession drivers license ssn card glass to do this personnel hygiene change of clothes and the most important was the journals that documented every step I have made since this began. It had a list of license plate numbers and names of everyone involved. It docu. days and times. 
I can’t even go to a food pantry without a drivers license so I am very literally done I throw in the towel they keep doing these things to me and getting away with it I can’t get ahead of them and I can’t get help or justice.
It is obvious they were following me all evening and when they had a dozen minions coming at me four days prior to this it is now obvious they were trying to get my bag and all my journals. A little more than a month ago they sent a man named John at me working at a Subway he too was trying to get my bag that had the journals in it. Well just think all your effort and stress and strain too bad I took pictures of my journals and sent them to FBI all your effort for nothing. 
I do enjoy that Kimberly Pompa was dumb enough to let the cat out of the bag sending out emails asking what was in the bag you took from me. Just like all other criminals that are caught you will be caught because of the people you surround yourself by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment