It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

Supervisor of hud vash of New York

I was told that Joanne Dutchman is the supervisor of hud vash for all of New York when I got to the New York VA I found out that she's nothing more than a caseworker for a hud-fash she's not the supervisor for all of hud bash Vash notice the moron that's manipulating the text in the phone doesn't know the difference between a b and a v, so I tried to talk to this woman said that she was only there till 4:30 I was there at 2:30 and then claimed that she could go ahead and cancel the meeting because I wasn't there at 1:00 p.m. I got lost on my way there didn't realize how long it would take and she refused to talk to me that day wanted me to come back the next day it was just a big run around they have me jumping through hoops and they're not really going to help me. but look at all the people I get to talk to look at who I saw in her head. look at the moron CIA operative that doesn't know how to act right and you people are too stupid to take them out of a position of power and there he is again ruining another program and ruining the systems of New York while the mayor is indicted on federal charges

No comments:

Post a Comment