It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Adjusted maps on Google

these agents and operatives like to exercise their power they think they are so cool a false sense of pride and what they can do they create fake maps in my Google search mostly in the tablet I'm not sure if these are fake I know that they put the wrong address for HRA offices and generally speaking the HRA office is near where they said it was so I do end up finding it anyway I have to walk around asking people if they know where it is. if I'm lucky enough to find an officer sometimes I hear I'm not from this area why is there an officer working in an area they are unfamiliar with? I bet agent Barbie doll and CIA operative Susan can answer that question for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment