It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

Games with a bank account lying

tthe stupid SOB in the picture decided he was going to play stupid games telling me my debit card works and I have my bank account back the same SOB that was down at the post office calling me a nut job the same moron continuously tells lies only to have it proven to be a lie it only takes 10 minutes it only takes small action to prove that he's lying through his damn teeth stupid ass thing we have ever seen in our lives all of us have been waiting our whole lives for this day and we're going to get our day to take you down because that's the stupidest lie ever. telling me my debit card works and I have my bank account back you can see the receipts it didn't work apparently you just wanted me to get to the store use the pin number in front of you and now you're going to go and take thousands of dollars of government money go right ahead prove to the world just how stupid you are should I call you John should I call you Jeffrey what should I call you? this damn moron wants to keep playing games with bank accounts unlawfully holding money and now he's disclosed to everybody else that I'm never getting my bank account back you go right ahead do what you think you can do see what happens to you and yours

No comments:

Post a Comment