It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

Jessica wongso a pain in my side

I honestly don't know what species she is but I have to listen to her and deal with her the CIA don't really have her in prison either I can't believe they made a movie about what she did I wouldn't be able to trust her many people said that she was dating cops /aging agent. I don't know how you could date her how do you sit down and have a meal with her without wondering if it's going to kill you. this woman has all kinds of ideas and I don't know if it was actually her or if it was Andrea that continuously put poison in my coffee and I would ask the agents why it wasn't cyanide like what happened in the coffee shop and they told me that she did in fact try to put cyanide in my coffee and they had to switch out the poison before it got put in there. so that's when the joke came in that I must be like a monkey the monkeys that are immune to cyanide because they were on the island where cyanide came from it was in the sugar cane the only available food and over time they became immune to cyanide by taking small doses of it eventually their body built up the antibodies they became immune to cyanide and they can eat it like candy now. because this woman was involved and she was helping to poison coffee and food I said I must be like a monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment