It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

Robert Charles playing games?

mmaybe this guy wants to help me get my petition of the supreme Court against the banking institution that is unlawfully holding my bank account maybe he wants to help me get it processed properly or maybe he wants to manipulate the employees so it stopped and they didn't even take all the paperwork when I was handing it in maybe this guy wants to explain to the world why the employees of the federal court downtown New York don't want to do their job right? maybe you want to go to him and ask him why things are not being done correctly and according to the law in New York maybe he knows why

No comments:

Post a Comment