It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Two officers placed at Subway exit Myrtle Street j train

SSN snarky stupid cop was waiting at the exit of Myrtle Street the j train. and immediately did she recognize me did she recognize me yeah I recognize you you rapist pig I also recognize how much I hurt right now because I'm anywhere near you this is the same idiot that was in Troy Michigan I opened the door for him at the hotel I was staying at and immediately said I can't believe she opened the door for me doesn't she recognize me yes I recognize you. so as you can see the two dirty officers that aren't really from New York are now leaving the Myrtle Subway station. that's the whole reason we had to take Myrtle Street and it was all set up and planned out and I had to listen to him again does she recognize me does she recognize me yes of course I recognize you you better hope and pray you're not the one that did harm to my children. and your stupid fingers all over my lower half I know it's you. and I don't care what anybody says you don't have any business here in New York you're only here because of me you were probably here during the UN summit. they're not exactly providing safety for the world leaders when they have these criminal cops working the UN summit just like Jalen snedeker was working just a few feet away from the UN summit controlling traffic. so Barbie dolls had a lot to say today and this is her team.

No comments:

Post a Comment