It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

White dog sapd

stupid white dog can't shut his damn mouth and he thinks it's some sort of game to make sure that I can't buy any tobacco he's continuously continuing with that game. talking over top of me being an idiot not knowing what I'm about to say white dog is a huge problem he's a fungus and an infection that needs to be gotten rid of the moron doesn't know proper English she has no idea what I'm saying he thinks it's a cool game to talk over top of me while I'm telling a story he then talks for me with a few well I'm telling a story all of a sudden f u f u f u f u

No comments:

Post a Comment