It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Edmund ruffin trying to be a smooth operator

I just had to listen to his mouth again not very happy about it pointing out all the wrong things that he has done I'm not really sure if this is the guy that decided to rewrite the definition of a rule 20.01 it might be though he argued that he must be smart because he rewrote the definition for rule 20.01. that's not smart that's illegal. sso this man continuously tries to be a smooth operator and as we watch him struggle through these attempts it is quite entertaining he contradicts himself when he's trying to lie and trying to look smooth. this is the individual who wants to play The Wave game like a boat ride and you're hitting the waves and you go up high and then you crash down go up high and crash down. he's playing a boat ride we're on a boat with this guy. he thinks that he's going to get me all excited that I'm getting my bank account back and I'm winning some justice finally and then a couple of days later I didn't get the bank account back and I got some Asian woman on the phone pretending to be customer service so he thinks he's building me up for this fall but why would anybody listen to this guy and get excited about something he says is happening? then he will play games with his little pet bug eyes that follows him around and pants like a little puppy. and his goofy little bug eyes buddy will tell me that he's got clothes for me ask me what size I wear tell me he's got shoes for me asking me what size I wear then the next time I see him oh I couldn't get the clothes; oh I don't care. so as I said as we watch these individuals trying to be smooth and trying to play a game that they never win it's quite entertaining but they're in the way and they are obstacles they're in everybody's way not just mine I hope all of you see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment