It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Michigan city dive hotels

the guy in the brown cart hard hoodie claim to be a manager of the hotel I was asking the price I was actually staying at a shelter but when they brought all the minions in they put them at all the dive hotels they filled all of them. this man said it was $50 a night I'm sure it was cheaper than that because it was that disgusting it didn't even reach code and you have all your citizen based agent staying there. you always find the cheapest places possible to put them and you are supposed to be frugal while you're doing an investigation you call this and investigation as you get all of these individuals to chase me across the country and then instruct them to drive past me over and over again and strike them to go pick up my envelopes when I drop it off with City officials and elected officials. you instruct them to rip flyers often poles the moment that I put them up and in every city you find the absolute most cheapest hotels not caring about their health and well-being not caring about whatever life they left to do favors for you the jobs they had the SSI that they had these are the ones that don't receive a paycheck but they do receive travel expenses and room and board. you know you're wrong you know that they're supposed to be paid. yes and they are starting to hate on all of those individuals that are especially picked or especially picked to go work at expensive hotels or to stay at expensive hotels they are seeing that they are doing the same job as any agent but they don't make 110,000 annually they're not making any money at all. aat this point I'm not the only weary traveler. I'm sure everybody who's been on vacation or had to travel for work knows how hard it is on your system your body getting used to a new city every two months sometimes less I had these individuals driving across the country and I would only stop for one night sometimes two nights. so they become weary travelers just like me this is hard on the body it's hard on the family. they're becoming weary travelers they're becoming angry and filled with resentment. as you continue to create these emotions in your citizen-based agents it's likely that they will turn on you and provide testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment