It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Teenage prodigy I confuse with Veronica

in one of the screenshots you will see a YouTube channel for Mr ballin, that is the man that made a video about the woman in the picture. I don't know which name she's using now. she's been a part of this for a long time and in the video of her fake death you will hear them say that she was locking herself in a room to work on a masterpiece that's going to change the world that masterpiece that she was working on is me. and most days I feel that she doesn't want me to change the world and she wants it to stay the same it doesn't matter if you stop me or not this is it it's going to change. the harvest will happen and days are here you can stop me you can stab me you can do whatever you want stomp all over me but the harvest happens and the world that we live in will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment