It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

Fake death again

in the movie clip you see what they are. but I had one since I was a little girl very young and I believe she uses the name for Veronica which is different than Rena in the story below. Veronica had three children then disowned her children and her husband went to prison they said that he beat somebody to death to near death and he was in prison for 18 years he said. meanwhile he was able to communicate with his children his children were trying to communicate with their mother their mother said you're not my children and she basically disowned the children and they didn't have any guidance when they were growing up they didn't have no one to look to about what they are and how to live it's horrible and then she was on the Streets of San Antonio when I was on the Streets of San Antonio and she was out there helping to make me miserable like us. my father used to make jokes when I was growing up and he would get angry with Veronica and say do that thing that you do open your mouth and your whole face disappears I thought he was just telling me that I had a big mouth I didn't know what the joke meant until I found out about the real world. now I understand that he was speaking literally. and she had made him angry so he lashed out at her. apparently she makes a lot of people angry.
so I'm getting two of them mixed up. she's not actually dead and she was in a Greyhound bus station in Beaumont my first time coming to New York. she had walked up to me while I was getting on a bus is this the bus to a certain New York bus station basically she was telling me they were putting me on the wrong bus and she was acting kind of corky. and they did in fact put me on the wrong bus but I ended up in New York anyway MMr ballin made sure to talk about the horrible smell that he could smell in the spell kept getting stronger when the family members would come into the pharmacy that's the demon

No comments:

Post a Comment