It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2024

Rage anger disdain loathing my whole house

tthis is a damn nut job he was working at the postal office down the street on townskins here in Staten Island calling me a nut job this stupid son of a b**** never has a nice word for me this stupid creepy sob the Carnage at a farm the Carnage ripping apart animals of his own farm just because he was angry with his significant other his wife. there's a whole YouTube video that we're going to go and find today and we're going to watch it this piece of crap needs to get the hell out of my house needs to get the hell away from me I don't need to deal with your crap

No comments:

Post a Comment