It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Tick tock cop wife in Michigan City

we've been calling her Denise I don't really know what her name is. her and her husband have YouTube tic tac videos tick tock videos of her splatting things on his head and him splatting things on her head it's so cute. these two individuals bring their daughter with them when they follow me across the country that's very upsetting let's go ahead and teach our children how to be sociopaths terrorizing somebody chasing them down accessing their bank account hurting them. this woman has been using my phone numbers and my emails and my bank account she goes shopping with my bank account trying to make everybody in Texas believe that I have access to my bank account and that they didn't really shut it down and take it from me so she's duping everybody in Texas who is screaming and yelling give her bank account. so as she goes shopping with my bank account using my phone number attached to it and sometimes her name will show up because those agents that work against her are smarter and more skilled than she is. she continuously goes and buys herself the most extravagant clothing at the most expensive stores that I don't go to. then she convinces Texas see she has her bank account she has her bank account meanwhile I'm laying on the street starving because I don't have access to my bank account when this piece of crap is using my bank account to go by yourself new lingerie. this nasty woman and her husband also followed me into Florida and she was hyper about taking me shopping using up all my money and then saying there no bus pass you don't get a bus pass we don't want you in South Beach seeing everybody and we don't want them learning the truth that we've been attacking and innocent woman who is not a threat to national security but this international spy is most definitely a threat to national security she's a threat to humanity and I'm sick of her mouth and I'm sick of her rapist husband get him away from me

No comments:

Post a Comment