It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Springfield township minion or aging

the man in the white van seem to be following me. he was agitated aggressive and angry. the fact that he had a white van was a red flag right away and the bobblehead that he had sitting on the dash reminded me of what agents used to do in San Antonio. they would use certain bobbleheads on their dash to indicate who they are and what team they belong to. because the man was obvious and aggressive with a bobblehead on his dash I took notice and made sure that I got out from in front of him then I took pictures of his automobile. the company logo on the side of the van could be fake it could be a cover company. now of course I've been wrong before but I think that it was necessary to take notice

No comments:

Post a Comment