It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Evan who sometimes is called Jeff Reynolds

He was flying on the same plane that I was on. Oh gee I didn't get an autograph. Now Evan you know the next conversation we are having you sit your Haley down and talk about this bad behavior corrections need to made and repentance I am anticipating. I will not be starved too death and I will no longer have a closed mouth if you believe my current circumstances are O.K. We are going to have a problem. Don't be impersonating other online-on phone- or in person it's honesty from this point forth or I will be forced to weed my garden. Are u a weed?

No comments:

Post a Comment