It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

CPS agent minions

when I went to the CPS on wetmore road in San Antonio Texas I was trying to give them my packet of information they refused to take it the woman with the blonde hair that you see pictured here said that there was nobody of great authority to read it and do anything for me. as you can imagine that is not protocol that is not standard procedure and she was supposed to take it I recognize these women right away they have been involved in the conspiracy to chase me all over the city of San Antonio and make sure that there was no CPS investigation into the abuse of my children and the objection of my children my ex-husband is willfully hiding them and these agents are manipulating CPS systems to make sure that no investigation is ever done and he is not held accountable for the crimes that he is guilty of. I recognize these women from the community college I used to frequent the library there and they would show up using computers where I was at. I would also see them at Starbucks or driving past me. she gave me the consumers affairs relations department office and told me to take it to Austin. I thought she was giving me a pamphlet for the main office of child protective services in Austin which would be an authority over the San Antonio child protective services. I went to Austin looking for the main office realizing that it's only appeal box and I was unable to find that main office so I went to several child protective service offices in Austin Texas asking them for the main office which they refused to give me. I left my packet of information at several of the offices in Austin Texas in July 2021 asking them to help me with the crimes that were being committed against me by the child protective services in San Antonio Texas. shortly thereafter officer Christopher deck was having a stroke asking me what I was doing so apparently something got done and the information was in fact read although my children still don't have the help that they need and the crimes committed by child protective service agents have not been addressed and an investigation as far as I know is not pursuant at this time. I have sent snail mail out to these offices and I will continue to try to inform them of the crimes that they have committed that have not gone unseen and I will continue to try to get them to do their job so that my children can get the help that they so desperately need with the abuse that they are suffering. my children and I have been estranged a strange for nearly 8 years we had never been separated for one single day when with King Castro started to manipulate the system with the help of several sapd officers most especially officer Christopher deck 456 and Rory Vance Roy Vance works for UTSA apparently he thinks himself a spy or an agent we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment