It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Robert Di Niro


I dislike this menace to society greatly and that is a huge understatement. He decided he loved the Clintons so much he would help them commit heinous crimes to attack Trump. He is fully aware that those pipe bombs were fake. He played along and he knew they were fake and it was all a scheme of Hilary then perhaps all the people receiving them knew they were fake. He was well aware she was framing an innocent mother trapped on the streets. He is getting on TV over and over again bashing trump as a favor to Hilary.
Robert thinks it is funny that I am on the streets and that I have nearly died over and over again. This excuse for a man is enjoying helping to attack me and hoping I will die so he will get away with his crimes. How would you like to go 6 years without seeing your children? How would you like it if your daughter was out here being tortured and starved to death? How would you like it if it were your grandchildren that were being tortured beaten brain washed and poisoned. What if it were your grandchildren that had their mother stripped from them and they were trapped in a small area with a man that tried to kill them when they were born a man that was removed from the family home by CPS because he is that abusive. My children are trapped with a rapist killer who is colluding with Hilary and Castro Brothers who are stricken with Trump derangement syndrome and people like you attack me keeping me on the streets away from my children hoping for my death, to frame Trump. Your not framing Trump or Russia as Hilary planned it isn't going to work.
YOU ARE A SICK MAN YOU HAVE NO HUMAN QUALITIES I CAN NOT STAND YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment