It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

President Putin


President Putin is well aware of the Art of War tactics I use that is why he does not become angry with me when I use his name in vain. The first time we did this was more than two years ago. That particular time was to test a certain woman to see her objective and where her loyalties lie.
I am still taken back by the results of that Art of War. I usually only leave up for about two weeks or so or until I achieve my desired results. I forgot I had this up and it achieved the desired results more than a week ago.
President Putin is well aware he did not cause the attempts on my life or the lives of my children he knew what I was doing and why. It is time to set it straight. Well,over due.
Gregory Marshall is the one claiming to have the support of Russia and their officers. He never had their support and I believe that it was Hilary that ruined this for him. He has gone to extremes to make his lie a relativity I have a dozen stories to support this.
We make a great team to take down the enemy teams and bring them into the light.
I am sure it confused so many as to why I would get away with bad mouth President P, hee hee I win you all loose.
He did give me advice that I needed to stick to what works and leave him out of it, all of his advice is good and sound but this time I felt I need to pull him in one last time and I hope he agrees it worked like a charm and we made wonderful progress that could not have been achieved otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment