It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

November 2019 magical killing month







There is so much more to meets the eye here please look closely these deaths are related to the foreign agents attacking america and china. This month was rampant with deaths of finders and minions. Getting rid of witnesses and tying up loose ends.
What I could not find images and reports of was Robert Rice car accident on Nov. 18th that was designed to kill him; they failed.
Gerald Galle (or close to that), hit by an auto while crossing the road on the same day he was suppose to die and ended up in the hospital for a couple months. Gerald is a finder and he is also a minion who was instructed to attack me and rape and assault me. The faithful and loyal woman beater did what was asked of him and then they tried to kill him. Nice form of payment and that is exactly what they do to all of them.
They have been sending killers to run me over and I have gotten lucky. I think what is happening with all these finders getting hit is they assume that the autos won't hit them, they assume the drivers will use their breaks what they don't know is these are planned and those drivers are not going to use the breaks.
I have been complaining and yelling about the cross walks being so unsafe and drivers blasting threw even though the walk sign is on. Now I laugh at me because I now know this was purposeful. In Stone Oak the psychos were so blatant about wanting to kill me on the corner of 1604 and Blanco. Had I been more like these victims being foolish enough to believe the drivers would not really hit me I would now be dead.
There was a finder hit by a car on commerce street in 2016. He has recently joined the ranks of psychos on the streets. I worked with him at the Original Mexican Restaurant.
When I worked there I would have never guessed the owners were foreign agents but that is exactly what they are. Eat and drink their at your own risk. It is very risky I promise.
Cortez family restaurants as well

No comments:

Post a Comment