It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 7, 2020

My Favorite Book: "Behold a Pal Horse"

Some of the CIA agents and FBI that have been with me from the beginning are well aware this is one of my favorite books. They used this fact to manipulate me on more than one occasion to get me involved with perverts they sent at me. For example: Benny the VIA bus driver.

Now Benny is another story let's talk about what I learned about William Cooper.
In the book it says that CIA agents don't actually do investigation and they only process paper work and do administrative tasks. Of course this is a huge lie. He agreed to attempt to gas light the American people about what CIA really does including their giant amount of crimes. I did not even buy into this when I read the book the first time and I forgot it was there until many minions pointed it out. I didn't believe that crap did you? Don't these people, these authors are working with dirty CIA. This book and many others are the ways that the truth is slowly leaked to the American people and the world so I was confused the Clinton's attacked him. Clinton's are in bed with the CIA I mean literally using the young girls and children in the sex trafficking ring of the CIA.
William Cooper in a nut shell had the CIA permission to write this book and they did NOT protect him. Honestly in the 80's I was surprised he didn't mysteriously die.
When I repeated what the Agents told minions to point out about the lie of the CIA duties many of the dirty agents in my phone proclaimed it is because William is so COOL. Well if he was keeping your secrets and he is so darn cool why didn't you protect him from being attacked?

 Now we have Keith Cooper who was brought to my attention I am having difficulty searching details about this author and I am trying to see if he is related to William I can't see who his parents are or even where he was born maybe all you can look at the details of this person.

There are no pictures of Keith Cooper can anyone find pictures? Did they use the name cooper to connect to Behold a Pale Horse? This looks like a ghost writer and perhaps that makes the contents of this book more important. I have not read it and I am not in a position to read anything that involves extensive amount of time.
Remember I told you this is how they leak the truth to the masses. Movies, books, articles



No comments:

Post a Comment