It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Jose Mathando


This was the man at the library Tuesday Feb. 18th screaming at me swearing. The housekeeping employee is the one that witnessed this and she may have notified security when I was confronted however I will bet you that she was painting a picture that I was the aggressor and that is not true. I asked if he thought owned the table I standing next to because his bad attitude and he continued swearing and calling me names until I walked away he was the aggressor. When Latino use Caucasian to describe someone you know they are being negative and delivering an attack on a white person. She doesn't know if I am caucasion, allow me to reference my army comrade Martinez who is a hundred percent latino and we looked so much alike the drill sergants couldn't tell us apart. These are just prejudious hate mongers. This is where our hate crimes come from and I have a hundred stories just like this that will be told.
When I was leaving the fifth floor after this incident there was another latino standing at the desk and he was staring me down in such a fashion I thought he was going to strike me

No comments:

Post a Comment