It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

HomeLand Security Officer/Foreign Agent

I went to the Catholic Church that SAPD uses for ID recovery and they informed me that I don't need a birth certificate to get a replacement card. I have been struggling to get the birth certificate ever since Joaquin Castro had his foreign agent pal steal it from me.
I went to the social security office and I told the security officers that I would be visiting many offices in the building and I listed those offices I would be visiting. When I went threw the building doing exactly what I said I would be doing security attacked me and said I was not allowed to do that. He called it a flyer it most certainly is not a flyer it is a letter, "My Story". All those offices in that building are involved in this conspiracy and ALL of them are guilty of some very serious crimes. One of the security officers told me I was not allowed to go to social security because I told my story. That is right people once again my civil rights were violated. He said as long as I had that with me I could not. Whether it is written on a piece of paper or not that information is everywhere I go his stupid statement makes no sense. They purposely called a particular Homeland security officer. When he saw me he did not want to deal with it. He claimed he was not in proper uniform. I assure you when that foreign agent was stalking and harassing me all over the city of San Antonio he was in proper uniform and it does not clear him of the crimes he is guilty of. 2017 was the first time he stalked and harassed and those messages he received instructing him to do this the investigating agents have ALL those messages. He is Daft enough to think no one knows he is a foreign agent think again door knob that is the reason you were called to deal with me. STING
As if being guilty of espionage, treason, stalking, harassing, collusion, he is now contacting behavioral health claiming I am crazy and need to be picked up. You better be able to prove I am a danger to myself or others you are digging your grave and I am just the woman to push you in it.
I did nothing wrong and I committed no crime and he insisted on my ID YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO ASK FOR MY ID IF I DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME.
He was especially interested in Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman their are many names in that letter but he focused on those two. So what does that tell you about what country he is from.
I gave him my information even though I did not have to because he is in the system right now abusing his badge. He is guilty of official oppression yet again that is a very long prison sentence and I am so happy to see him crash and burn. Count how many years this thug has been attacking me and now guess how long he will be going to prison. If you get out you are never going to be allowed entry in our country again. Now I know why Walt Smith's daughter in law was trying to get me in that building. So did you think he could lock me up? Or were you hoping he would dig his grave?

No comments:

Post a Comment