It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 17, 2020

Gregory Marshall lying and manipulating

Gregory Marshall forced his way back in the home after CPS had him removed for abuse. He tried calling police officers and lying to them saying I was hitting him. I wasn't.
When he was out of the home after CPS removed him he went to the Police station and tried to claim that I had hit him and abused him up to six months before he stepped foot into head quarters. So ridiculous the police could see he was lying she wrote the police report in a wonderful way. Some of the things stated in the report are the fact he had no physical marks. Yes and six prior he did not have marks either because i never hit him but once in my life. (I will explain that too).
When those two things did not work he decided to slap a bunch of lies in an email and demanded control of me, business and house. He thought he was cleaver to throw some compliments in there thinking I still loved him and actually gave two shakes of a stick about his opinion that is how full of himself he is.
No self respecting person would fall for this crap and look how I replied in red and I was sure to send a copy to my mother so it could be taken to a court of law. No judge or a attorney with a brain would ever believe this is sincere he just wanted control again. He tried to have me put out of the house so he could deny the children and I reentry.

No comments:

Post a Comment