It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Epic Bar illegal drug dealing

Yet another minion was sent at me asked me if I wanted a place to stay. He took me to this bar "his friends" there is a heavy amount of drugs moving in and out of this bar and I watched the exchange. The owners are known as drug dealers and they are protected by Castros, McManus and they are allowed to continue to traffic their drugs threw the bar. I filed a police report pertaining to watch I witnesses and i had to go to more than one officer to get it done. It is the responsibility of Terrell hills Police Department. I filed the police report and they did absolutely nothing. As a matter of fact I believe that police report disappeared. These people are involved in the gang stalking and are happy to do favors for dirty city Officials especially when they are told they can continue to sell drugs and suffer no consequences    



No comments:

Post a Comment