It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Chuck and Gena Norris




I'm happy I'm very impressed that Chuck Norris was able to figure it out. Most people have not figured it out the cancer is not happening randomly are using it as a biological warfare.
When I went to the emergency room at the Baptist Hospital I actually went three times at each time an MRI was ordered. Doesn't make any sense they have no reason to do an MRI on me. I was able to leave the emergency room each time without the procedure being done. This is not happen chance. Is not a mistake that I never went in for the MRI. However the last visit to the Baptist Medical Emergency Room the foreign agent doctor and nurse gave me medication that nearly caused my cardiac arrest. They told me they were giving me medication for nausea they lied. You need to wake up America every time you step him put into a hospital your life isn't danger you are in the hands of sociopath. If they are told to take your life and told to give you a medication that will cause a seizure or stroke they will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment