It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 7, 2020

Anonymous 4chan and 8chan

Anons are so popular now. Do you know how this started? I do. It started as an attack on Trump that was the focus.
Some insecure politicians just have to brag about this and their ownership of it. It is pride a false sense of accomplishment and achievement. Some politicians think this sort of thing makes them smart and some politicians think increasing their vocabulary makes them smart. I know my ex husband attempted to do this and was constantly using words and cliches out of their proper context I am sure he is still doing it and I am sure investigating agents are laughing at him. It is a good source of entertainment. Pay attention he truly is not doing it on purpose there is something seriously wrong with his cognitive reasoning.  No Gregory Marshall didn't do the vast variety of Anon groups.

Some Politicians like to get in my phone and claim they are smart just because they passed the state bar years and years ago. It was so ridiculous. OK you pasted the state bar but you are breaking the law in my phone to taunt me and going over board to prove to me you are actually smart? OK ..and this is all smart and filled with common sense how? WOW. Some many stories.

Remind me to tell you about a agent leaking the secret that Julian Castro is bisexual and then when I announced it is reaction was strange and bizarre. A long story that needs to be told.

You want to know which politician started Anon and lost control of it? I need food and money.


No comments:

Post a Comment