It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

117 W. Woodlawn

Some time ago I went to a garage sale here. A man named Travis was running it. He owns the house apparently. He was giving dirty looks as if I had done something to him. I don't even know the man. He was apparently in trouble for stalking and harassing and attacking in various other ways. If he was helping foreign agents in this city with this then he was helping with other crimes.
I walked pass this house in early January and I was taking pictures to tell that story. A man and his girlfriend were in a white car in front of the house. They were in the auto because they were contacted and told to stalk and harass me yet again. They cooperate until the end or they will be arrested for obstruction of justice. They started screaming and yelling chasing me down the side walk yelling at me for taking pictures. There is no crime of talking pictures there are many crimes they are committing atalking and harasssing and threatening me for taking pictures while I was walking down a public sidewalk. I did get the plate numbers and they were given to investigators.
Some moron NSA, CIA, FBI, & foreign agents are telling all these mindless criminals that it is my pictures that will cause their indictment. WRONG, the agents know exactly who you are before I take pictures grow a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment