It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 31, 2020

Texas Lawman Security and Central substation

I have been stalked and harassed by Texas Lawman Security officers for many years they lost a contract with superior health insurance because their officers were conducting themselves in a high threatening and unlawful manner. They did not learn their lessons they are doing it yet again. A security officer was acting in a highly threatening manner sitting himself right where I was at the church flashing his brights on and off and making stupid noises. He sat there for an excess of 20 minutes. Investigators are watching the communications between this security officer and criminal SAPD Officers that are attacking me. They do the same thing to me when I stay at Catholic Charities driving up and down French street and Howard street over and over again. I don't think they have a contract with anyone in the area I don't know but it most certainly does not give them the permission to stalk, harass, and terrorize anyone.
I walked to the Central substation and 6am when I was just about there, there was a phone call made to the people working the desk telling them to deny me the police report. That officer that called is unlawfully in my phone watching and listening to everything I say. They heard me say I was going to file a police report, go to the bank, and send emails to the company.
When I arrived at the substation at about 6:20am the two people behind the desk did as they were instructed to do and they were double talking me and trying to find any excuse at all to deny me a police report. It was not until I said "Are you denying me my right to file this complaint?". Then they finally decided to do their job properly and contact an officer for the police report. They conducted themselves in a highly unprofessional manner trying their best to turn me away making sure I did not file the police report.
I plan on following threw with this and if I need to walk to the security company I will. I am not able to use their website here at the library because dirty SAPD officers have hacked into the system to make sure I can not contact Texas Lawman Security to inform them of the collusion and obstruction of justice. The stalking and harassing that their security is guilty of  and the attacks of terrorism. They keep abusing their contracts and abusing their positions to do favors for foreign agents and dirty police officers. They have proven they did not learn their lesson by loosing accounts and they continue to conduct themselves in an highly unlawful manner thinking they will not be caught breaking the law. These security officers carry weapons making all these infractions that much more serious.
When I was at the Central Substation a police officer walked in that had been chasing me up and down St. Mary's street last year when I was going to Lady of Sorrows church to get food. That officer is a older female over weight short hair. She made her way to the church before I got there and she gave them poison to give to me. They followed through with the request. I walked to the front door and she was on the side of the building telling the staff she was looking for a man. When she gave a description it was my clothing and body build. She was not looking for a man she was on the streets stalking and harassing me. She was terrorizing me she kept turning her cruiser around and driving pass me over and over again. I see this unstable officer every time she is on duty. She is a criminal who thinks she is above the law. She is being watched by investigating agents and she doesn't have enough sense to stop breaking the law.


No comments:

Post a Comment