It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

PREA Ombudsman Office Criminals who are guilty of official oppresion


They looked into my case? How exactly did you look into my case? You may as well be announcing we chose not to do our job and we think we are above the law. Too bad you will be out of a job. I guess the numerous times I have been raped and assaulted while on the streets of San Antonio does not qualify as me being a victim and being in serious danger at the hands of officers who work for the department of justice you have some very sick people working for the state of Texas.

I announced to you that my life is in danger and your response is to do nothing. That is not a option you have available to you. By law you are required to do something to help me and you do not have the right to watch crimes being committed and turn a blind eye. I see you did not tell me that you would be contacting the proper authorities to help me. Are you daft? I told you it is the local law enforcement that is threatening my life. Contact my local law enforcement? Your a very sick person good luck with the criminal charges do you think your going to be able to hold your own against the Mueller Probe?

No comments:

Post a Comment