It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 3, 2020

SAPD SOCIOPATHS

I told SAPD sociopaths the longer I am out here the longer they stay in prison.
I gave them the evidence to show James Comey is watching. One business after another is being closed and people are loosing their jobs. The smart thing to do would be to pull me out to safety. However they want everyone to know they are not smart so they sent more planes. It is now necessary to add to this. James is watching and investigating with his china pals. They have no intention of allowing me to live and Yes they are going to clean house of SAPD and SAFD and not in a legal and constitutional way.









































No comments:

Post a Comment