It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 24, 2020

Stripes Fredericksburg Rd Wednesday Jan. 23rd

I arrived at the Stripes on Fredricksburg Rd at about 1900 hours and there was a police officer there he was in the back room of the Stripes. He instructed the employee named Reggie to have an angry outburst on me and threaten me. That is exactly what the loose Cannon employee did. He was yelling at me across the store telling me that I needed to leave my bag by the front door, then he said LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Why would he refer to me as if I am not like everyone else? Because he knows who I am and if he had a brain he would know that he will be charged with collusion and obstruction of justice.
They claim to be forcing people to put there backpacks and purses by the front while they shop because they have an issue with theft. Our personnel possessions are sitting close to the door unattended and we are told we can not be customers of the store if we don't put them there. That is a violation of civil rights it is completely unlawful. They claim they have a problem with theft then our things sitting their unattended by anyone will become susceptible to theft. When someone has their bag or purse stolen will Stripes will likely say they are not responsible. That will not hold up in a court of law being that they forced us to put our things their. This is not stopping theft and it most definitely not a way to increase revenue. This is destroying your reputation and it is creating lawsuits. Some people refuse to do such a idiotic thing they leave and Stripes looses all that business not a very smart business practice. I can bet that SAPD foreign agents are the ones giving these store employees this unlawful and unconstitutional advice.
When I was putting down my bag the Hostile employee Reggie started yelling that DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!! Is there a store policy or a penal code that says we have to have certain facial expressions. This loose cannon then started to yell DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? Yes I have many problems. What did this moron think he was going to do about it come out from behind the counter and do me physical harm? He was still yelling in front of six customers and fellow employees when I went to use the bathroom. What a hostile environment. Apparently the police officer that was sitting in the office of the gas station gave this man a god complex. He thinks that he has the power to treat people in a hostile and demeaning manner.
I came out from the bathroom typing the entire incidence into my phone to sent to investigating FBI agents and the officer in the back asked Reggie if I was gone. Reggie YELLED she has been typing into her phone for an half hour. I informed Reggie there is cameras and those cameras will document the time lapse that I stood there doing nothing wrong. Talk about the looks on people's faces apparently it is OK for Reggie to have dirty nasty looks on his face at me but no one can do it to him when he is being nasty threatening, combative, and down right violent.
The officer had to get me out of that store before he showed his ugly face I should have took pictures of the police cruiser but I know fully well that the investigators know exactly who is driving that and where it is at all times. They saw the messages instructing the officer to play games with employees that are not under his command.
Does the SAPD Officer work there? Does SAPD sign the pay checks of Stripes employees? Does that SAPD Officer own the store? Who does that officer think he is manipulating the employees of the store and telling them to break the law and treat customers in a demonizing and threatening manner? There is nothing lawful with this whole ordeal and it is a violation of not only my civil rights but the rights of every person who is forced to leave their belongings at the front of the store unattended. He created a hostile environment for all the customers there. Most people who don't like being yelled at by a twit walk right back out never purchasing anything. Nothing like good ole loss of revenue and a law suit to top it off with. I will not be letting this go their will be several emails to the corrupt office and if they choose to do nothing I will go further.   

No comments:

Post a Comment