It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Church Hill High School and all San Antonio ISD

So the young man that are sitting behind me are very interesting they went to Churchill High School and during their four years there they just listed off 18 teachers that were fired. That's not normal what exactly is going on with ISD because to me it looks like they're doing a clean sweep of American teachers to place their foreign agent teachers. I'm just guessing but after the experience I had today and the experience I had with my children in San Antonio ISD I know how many foreign agents so the young men that are sitting behind me are very interesting they went to church Hill High School and during there for years there they just listed off 18 teachers that were fired. That's not normal what exactly is going on with is G because to me it looks like they're doing a clean sweep of American teachers to place there for an agent teachers. I'm just guessing but after the experience I had today and the experience I had with my children in San Antonio ISD he I know how many for an agent are a part of the ISD.
That explains why I had hundreds of teachers stalking and harassing me why they were so willing to do it Erica Castro started to make phone calls to all the teachers that she knew. And obviously her and her husband Julian Castro know a lot of foreign agents they have been colluding with foreign agent for many years.
Mrs. Beasley of ChurchHill High School was fired and she opened her own school with the mission statement college preping students. She took three teachers with her.
The vice principal was fired and replaced with a foreign agent. Now I understand why the teachers, principals, and administration were not understanding for forth coming about my children's situation. Are children here in San Antonio are being instructed by demons foreign agents and traitors to our nation. We are entrusting our children and their education to killers monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment